Merus N.V., along with our subsidiary Merus US, Inc., (together, “Merus,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) uses social media as part of our commitment to communicate to stakeholders in a transparent and timely manner. We offer certain social media channels that you can use to keep up to date with our news and activities.
If the social media channel allows for commenting, forwarding, re-posting, liking or other interactive functionality by users, please do not share comments that are or contain:
- Implications or assertions that our products are safe and efficacious for any use—our products are currently not approved for sale by any regulatory authority;
- Inappropriate comments or inferences about our competitors;
- Incorrect, false, misleading, confidential or non-public content;
- Communications that could embarrass, harass, or offend other persons, are defamatory or would constitute an invasion of an individual’s privacy;
- Sexually offensive material or comments or anything that might offend or disparage another person because of their race, sex, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability;
- Advertising or promotion of any products or services; or
- Any content that will infringe others’ copyright or trademark.
We reserve all rights related to our social media channels including, but not limited to, the right to block users that violate, and to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with, these Guidelines. We do not commit to responding to all, or any, comments posted on our social media channels.
Please note that:
- Our posts are intended to be informational and accurate at the time of posting. We do not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements to the extent contained in any posting whether as result of new information, future events or otherwise. Posting by Merus should not be viewed as professional or medical advice. Always seek out guidance from your physician with any questions you may have regarding a specific medical condition or treatment.
- Comments and other material not posted by us don’t necessarily reflect our views or opinions and we cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.
- We do not endorse content posted by individuals or third parties. All content is the responsibility of the individual posting it.
- If you are a minor, do not share your comment without the knowledge and permission of a parent or legal guardian.
Effective October 27, 2019