- (i) “we,” “our,” and “us” means Merus N.V., a public company with limited liability (naamloze vennootschap) incorporated and existing under the laws of the Netherlands, having its registered offices at Yalelaan 62, 3584 CM, Utrecht, the Netherlands, and Merus US, Inc., a Delaware corporation and wholly-owned subsidiary of Merus N.V., (together, “Merus”);
- (ii) “you” and “your” means a user of the website at https://merus.nl/ and all of its individual URLs, Internet address locations, sites, and pages as well as the material provided in, or, or associated with same (the “Website”).
Scope of use
- (a) Use or access the Website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- (b) Use or access the Website to impersonate any person or entity;
- (c) Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or access to it;
- (d) Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Website or access to it any harmful computer code, file, or program;
- (e) Restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Website;
- (f) Modify, adapt, or translate any portion of the Website;
- (g) Remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Website;
- (h) Distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text and images, without our advance written permission.
The Website may contain forward-looking statements, within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve significant risks and uncertainties, including those discussed in our most recent Form 20-F and in our other periodic reports filed with the SEC, and actual results may vary materially. We provide this information based on the current information available when the statements were made and do not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained on the Website as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
From time to time, the Website may include links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse such third-party websites. We do not review such third-party websites and you acknowledge and agree that:
- (a) We are not responsible for such websites, including the terms on which such websites are made available and the privacy policies of such websites, and do not control their content or availability;
- (b) We make no representation, warranty, or condition, either express or implied, in relation to any goods or services or information received from such websites; and
- (c) If you access any such websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Website, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and we have no obligation to update the Website. We disclaim any and all liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Your use of the Website is at your risk. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. We disclaim any and all responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, or images from the Website.
Certain areas of the Website may permit you to submit emails or otherwise provide messages to us. We do not endorse, and specifically disclaim, any responsibility or liability for any content in these emails or messages. You may not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from transmitting any information that: (i) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights; (ii) is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, unless with express written permission of the owner of such right; (iii) contains a virus, bug, or other harmful item; or (iv) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of the Website.
Apart from personal data, any communication or material you transmit to the Website by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. You understand that any non-personal data you transmit may be used by us without compensation to you or any other person for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Further, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, processes, or techniques contained in any communication you send to us by email or other messages permitted by certain areas of the Website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products and services using such ideas, concepts, know-how, processes, or techniques. By submitting such information you warrant and represent that you are the owner of all rights in such information. Under no circumstances shall you use the Website or any of our email or other addresses to send us proprietary or confidential information belonging to a third party.
The Website may contain information on medical and health-related topics. This information is for informational purposes only. The Website does not provide medical advice, healthcare, or other professional advice. We are not engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice, and the information provided on the Site is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a healthcare provider.
Intellectual Property Rights